FoxTale Book Shoppe presents Nicholas Sparks
In the event that an in-person event is canceled due to changing circumstances, no refunds will be issued. However, everyone who purchases a ticket will still get a signed copy of THE RETURN. While it is the author's intent to sign the actual books, book plates may be used instead.
- The books will be signed prior to you coming through the signing line.
- The author will not be personalizing books.
- Attendees will be able to meet and greet from a socially distanced space of 6-7'. A professional photographer will be present to take photos at no cost to attendees.
- We will be maintaining 6' social distancing while queuing to meet the author.
- Masks MUST be worn. We understand some may oppose wearing a mask or have health issues preventing them from wearing a mask; in that case, please consider curbside pickup the following week or having your book shipped instead. No exceptions.
- The author will ONLY be signing copies of THE RETURN purchased from FoxTale. No additional books will be signed; thank you for understanding.
- As always, if you are not feeling well or have recently tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you pickup your book another time or have it shipped.
Most importantly, enjoy this amazing opportunity to meet Nicholas Sparks! Thank you!
In the romantic tradition of Dear John, #1 New York Times bestselling author Nicholas Sparks returns with the story of an injured Navy doctor -- and two women whose secrets will change the course of his life.
Trevor Benson never intended to move back to New Bern, North Carolina. But when a mortar blast outside the hospital where he worked sent him home from Afghanistan with devastating injuries, the dilapidated cabin he'd inherited from his grandfather seemed as good a place to regroup as any.
Tending to his grandfather's beloved beehives, Trevor isn't prepared to fall in love with a local . . . yet, from their very first encounter, Trevor feels a connection with deputy sheriff Natalie Masterson that he can't ignore. But even as she seems to reciprocate his feelings, she remains frustratingly distant, making Trevor wonder what she's hiding.
Further complicating his stay in New Bern is the presence of a sullen teenage girl, Callie, who lives in the trailer park down the road. Trevor hopes Callie can shed light on the mysterious circumstances of his grandfather's death, but she offers few clues -- until a crisis triggers a race to uncover the true nature of Callie's past, one more intertwined with the elderly man's passing than Trevor could ever have imagined.
In his quest to unravel Natalie and Callie's secrets, Trevor will learn the true meaning of love and forgiveness . . . and that in life, to move forward, we must often return to the place where it all began.
While we do have parking in our shopping center lot, we highly suggest you park behind the Elm Street Theater or at Chattahoochee Tech as indicated on the above map. We are located adjacent to the Woodstock City Park Gazebo in the same center as Vingenzo's Italian Restaurant.